Carry Trainer provides real solutions for real problems. It is incumbent upon individuals, businesses, and organizations to protect and defend innocent life.
We provide training for individuals who are looking to make themselves the best that they can be. There is much more to self-defense than obtaining a permit to carry a gun. Training in any martial skill is more than attending a class, it is a lifestyle choice and the decision to exercise the right of arming oneself for the defense of themselves and family should not be taken lightly. Bullets cannot be called back once loosed from the gun. Safety is not an inherent trait; it is learned through proper training and repetition.
We train our students in a myriad of subjects:
- Awareness. Keeping yourself safe and out of harm’s way is always the best option.
- Combat mindset. Are you mentally prepared to use deadly force to protect yourself or the life of another?
- Use of cover and concealment
- Understanding the rapid changing dynamics of self- defense. Making well placed shots while being fired upon is a lot different than making holes in cardboard during a comfortable day at the indoor range.
- Firearm and gear selection.
- Continuing training and education. Imagine the most terrifying and stressful experience of your life, double it and now imagine having to perform fine motor skill movements such as drawing, aiming and firing a pistol all the while your heart is pounding in your ears. Does your level of training have you prepared for such a scenario?
- Legal and ethical implications of deadly force.