Two Day Carry Trainer Course
Date: March 7-8, 2020
Location: Police Department Range, Casa Grande, Arizona
Tuition: $495 (no range fee)
Two Day Pistol Course
Are you mentally prepared to use deadly force to protect yourself or the life of another? Sometimes even when you are aware, trouble comes to you. How do you convert fear to action? This idea is often stated but seldom understood. Your mindset during training and in life is the greatest factor that effects your survival. Topics covered:
- Weapon limitations. Learn the shortcomings of a handgun caliber weapon for stopping attackers. How do you overcome this?
- The Right Grip – The human to weapon interface is paramount to good shooting.
- Trigger Manipulation – Working for pinpoint accuracy at distance or blazing fast are two different things.
- The Draw Stroke – We will help you develop a smooth and consistent draw and above all else a safe draw.
- Reloading Techniques -Just like trigger work there is no single solution for all problems.
- Shooting multiple targets
- One-Handed Shooting and why this is important.
- Cover versus concealment? Should you shoot and move or take the shot?
- Considerations for carry weapons, ammunition and gear.
We stress to train with and in what you live in. Don’t show up dressed like a super soldier if you live in jeans and a T- shirt. Bring the gun you carry and lets get to work. *Course Round count: 750
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Basic Requirements for students?
Practitioners should be capable and confident in the safe handling of firearms. This encompasses:
- Minding the Muzzle Direction at All Times - If you can’t control where you are pointing a weapon, should you be training with it?
- Keeping ones finger off the trigger at any time the muzzle is not pointed at something that could be or should be shot! Fingers don’t belong on triggers unless you are in the act of shooting.
- A basic understanding of how to safely draw a pistol from a holster and also re holster said pistol.
Beyond that, a good pistol training reference is our video “How to Shoot a Pistol” on the Carry Trainer YouTube Channel (see below).
Is this class full?
When a class reaches full student capacity it will become SOLD OUT and the sign-up form will disappear.
I enrolled in a class, but can't attend now. Can I get a refund?
All sales are final. Please don't sign-up if you feel you may need to cancel. Some one else will take the spot.
Does this course include lodging?
No, but you can find a nice place to stay at HotelEngine.com. Follow this link to enjoy a special Carry Trainer discount.