S12 Premier Training Event
Date: Nov. 12-15, 2020
Location: Nashville, TN
Tuition: Early Bird $1,575 (standard price $1,875)
This event combines all the immersive elements that S12 has come to be known for: shooting skills; tactics; lifesaving medical interventions; great food and top notch accommodations. All this happens on a private 430 acre retreat property near Nashville, TN. You will meet fantastic people and have access to some of the best educators in the business.
HANDGUN FOCUSED – This upcoming S12 Event will focus on pistol skills for the armed professional and legally armed citizen.
Our instructors are made up of some of the top people in the industry including former members of Army and Navy Special Operations units.
Some of the experience…
- How to shoot fast, accurate and with purpose (Live Fire) (1200 rounds of pistol needed)
- Improving your Draw Speed (Live fire)
- Building a plan to keep you and your family safe
- Controlling a subject that does not require deadly force
- Learn lifesaving medical skills from Special Forces medics and earn a national TCCC certification (Tactical Combat Casualty Care)
- Force on Force scenario based training (Marking Training Guns)
- Amazing meals prepared by award winning Chef Emmy and Chef Kent of Z’s Catering
- Cultivating the attitude of a winner, be it in violence or life.
- A competition shooting course by TA Targets. This will test your skills and abilities under pressure.
Additional topics: training best practices; gear selection; legal and ethical use of force; surviving in any scenario and thriving in life.
Included with Training
- Lodging (most of the beds are in a large bunk room, there are plenty of showers and bathrooms. Laundry machines are on site as well as refrigerators for drinks and snacks.)
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Coffee, tea, water
- A special event shirt
- Nationally recognized TCCC Live Fire Certificate
- Opportunity to win prizes that include custom guns, gear and clothing from our amazing sponsors.
At the last event, folks won Boresight Solutions custom Walther pistols, Polymer 80 pistols, Radian Weapons parts, Dry Fire Magazine, Vedder Holsters, Ameriglo Sights, SUPER VEL ammunition, Steel Targets by TA Targets, Safariland gear, Vertx bags, Gift Cards for Free Carry Trainer Classes and tons more!
General Schedule Outline
Arrival and check in are between 1:30 and 7 PM on Wednesday, Nov. 11. Check out by 9 AM on Monday, Nov. 16.
Training commences bright and early on Thursday, November 12th and runs until our final awards dinner on Sunday night.
[Please Note, the Nov. S12 is one day longer than previous events.]
See videos of previous s12 events
The s12 lodge
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Basic Requirements for students?
S12 students must be able to safely draw and fire a loaded handgun. Students should be capable and confident in the safe handling of firearms. This encompasses:
- Minding the Muzzle Direction at All Times - If you can’t control where you are pointing a weapon, should you be training with it?
- Keeping ones finger off the trigger at any time the muzzle is not pointed at something that could be or should be shot! Fingers don’t belong on triggers unless you are in the act of shooting.
- A basic understanding of how to safely draw a pistol from a holster and also re holster said pistol.
Beyond that, a good pistol training reference is our video “How to Shoot a Pistol” on the Carry Trainer YouTube Channel (see below).
Is this class full?
When a class reaches full student capacity it will become SOLD OUT and the sign-up form will disappear.
I enrolled in a class, but can't attend now. Can I get a refund?
All sales are final. Please don't sign-up if you feel you may need to cancel. Some one else will take the spot.