One Day Pistol Tune-Up Course
Date: July 29, 2020
Location: Sabula, IA
Tuition: $225 (plus 10 range fee)
This is our Pistol Tune-Up Course for those that carry. We brush-up on the fundamentals to be a good shooter and carry confidently.
- Grip. The human weapon interface is paramount to good shooting.
- Trigger manipulation. Working for pinpoint accuracy at distance or blazing fast to burn a tango down are two different things. There exists no one solution for all problems.
- Draw stroke. We will help you develop a smooth and consistent draw and above all else a safe draw. Reloading techniques. Just like trigger work there is no single solution for all problems.
- Shooting between multiple targets.
- Cover versus concealment? Should you shoot and move or take the shot? Considerations for carry weapons, ammunition and gear.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Basic Requirements for students?
Practitioners should be capable and confident in the safe handling of firearms. This encompasses:
- Minding the Muzzle Direction at All Times - If you can’t control where you are pointing a weapon, should you be training with it?
- Keeping ones finger off the trigger at any time the muzzle is not pointed at something that could be or should be shot! Fingers don’t belong on triggers unless you are in the act of shooting.
- A basic understanding of how to safely draw a pistol from a holster and also re holster said pistol.
Is this class full?
When a class reaches full student capacity it will become SOLD OUT and the sign-up form will disappear.
I enrolled in a class, but can't attend now. Can I get a refund?
All sales are final. Please don't sign-up if you feel you may need to cancel. Some one else will take the spot.
Does this course include lodging?
No, but you can find a nice place to stay at HotelEngine.com. Follow this link to enjoy a special Carry Trainer discount.